THOUGHTS WHILST LOOKING AT ART.
My kinesthetic response to "America is Hard to See" at the Whitney.
- •Horrible Bosses 2 was really good.
- •I should just buy Spanx instead of habitually pulling my low-rider underwear up to my waist.
- •Mother in-law.
- •Watermelon. Agua. Fresca.
- •I'm certain there's a Men's Warehouse at the Atlantic Terminal Center.
- •Oh no. What is 할머니's (grandma's) name again?
- •Tooth fairy kinda scary!
- •Club sandwich.
- •Bung bung bung bung bung bung bung bung. Mr. Sandman.
- •Being here is making me feel proud to be an American.