Five greatest literary characters
- •That one - the woman - in the book with the handsome man and they fall in love but it's old times so they don't say anything.
- •He's a lord or a duke or something and he has a bunch of kids and a storm and poking eyes out and something like that.
- •She's like married and then, you know, trouble. And there's a train, I think.
- •"Happy Home" - something like that. The woman has a flower name and some Jews and something something valeria?
- •They made a movie! yes! not the kid but the old guy (Faggit?) and he's a bad guy but good and does stuff with children.
- •And a couple of others.