Books I Have Read More Than Once
The books I find myself reading repeatedly over the years.
- •Pride and Prejudice - Jane AustenMr. Darcy. My first true love. ❤️
- •Dracula- Bram StokerRead this for the first time at 13 years of age and got the crap scared out of me!
- •The Flame and the Flower - Kathleen WoodiwissStole this from my mom at 13 and fell in love with the romance novel.
- •Me Before You - Jojo MoyesI wept like a baby.
- •Bring Peace - Thich Nhat HanhIt centers me.
- •Love Poems - Pablo NerudaMy fondest wish is to be able to read this in Spanish.
- •The Harry Potter series - J. K. Rowling❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- •The Dark Tower Series - Stephen KingSpent a huge chunk of my life buried in Stephen Kings mind and loved every minute of it. But this series is by far my favorite.
- •Lord of the Rings series - J.R.R TolkienBlew my mind the first time I read it!!
- •The Flamingo's Smile: Reflections in Natural History - Stephen Jay GouldWhat was required reading in college turned into something I now read for fun.