Let's Talk About Gun Control
Hi. I served in the US Marines in the infantry. That's where I'm coming from and I'm about to spew some facts, which I hope you may fact check. Please let me know if I'm wrong or right or just a big Fuck You is fine too.
- •Guns don't kill people.They are inanimate objects that until put in the hands of trained/untrained humans cannot fire by themselves.
- •More stringent gun laws. One word. NOPEChicago! Ranks as number two with the most stringent gun laws in the US and ranks as number 5 by population density for most violent.
- •Hate kills people.This fella from Orlando, don't care where he's from or his beliefs. He chose to walk in the club and commit murder. Apparently he hated people for doing their own thing in a completely different city then where he was from.
- •The worst mass killing occurred on 12/07/1941Over 2400 Americans died in one single day. Obviously this was the final nail in the coffin for us, the US to get involved in WWII
- •If you think more gun control will work...read the bible.For a long fucking time there were no guns. We killed each other with rocks, knives, spears, arrows, etc you getting my drift.
- •Ban guns, it will take me 30 minutes in any city with a fist full of hundreds to get some kind of firearm.
- •Want to know why weapons/firearms will never be banned.Watch Lord of War about the life of Viktor Boot.
- •Sorry if you don't like what I have to say..
- •I also don't think that if you're not a veteran who's been trained how to use lots of firearms you shouldn't be able to buy them.This makes my Marine friends hate me. But the average civilian doesn't need a belt fed machine gun and for that matter neither do I.
- •Americans shouldn't be able to buy belted machine guns or magazines for rifles that are over 30 rounds.PERIOD!