Things Heard in the VA This Week
I work in the VA somewhere in America, it can be very interesting indeed.
- •I was one of the first Navy SEALS, whispered to another Veteran in my hearing range.
- •Seriously, my time in Nam wasn't that bad, not sure why y'all complain so much.
- •It says here that you never served in a combat zone??? "Well, I was SF." It also doesn't say you were in an SF unit. "Well, that's because it was off orders, you know Part-Time".
- •Can you get them to give me some morphine?
- •Will you tell my wife I have PTSD?
- •What can I get for Erectile Dysfunction?
- •Where do you get those pins for your hat?
- •This coffee is worse than when I was in the Navy.