Things I Would Like to Say to My 25 Year Old Self
I'm 35 and if I could go back and say .... I know I would be better off today. Please add to it..
- •Don't plan on being a career Marine. This may not work out like you want, or you'll be dead.
- •Know that you can conquer all of your negative self-doubt.
- •You kick ass bro. Don't try to impress others.
- •Learn who Jim Rohn and Les Brown are!! Today!!
- •Read James Allen's "As a Man Thinketh"
- •Something I would say to my 25 yr old self would be, "13 years later you'll still be questioning decisions and trying to muddle thru the small shit so LIVE TO THE FULLEST. The adventures are a lifejacket for your heart."Suggested by @nikkilounoel
- •Save more money. Even an extra $25 per paycheck EVERY paycheck would make your #FutureSelf very very thankful.Suggested by @andersun