7 TIPS TO BE A 'SUCCESSFUL' MOM
From a mom of 5
- 1.Put your blinders on and do NOT worry about what others are doing.
- 2.Pay attention to the little things. They're usually the big things to your child.
- 3.If it's important to your child make it important to you.
- 4.Your social life must come second. Period.
- 5.Assign your kids chores; they need to know how important they are to your household.
- 6.Every kid should have a job. Employers do not want a kid who has never worked or earned a paycheck.
- 7.Laugh. With them. And at yourself.