7 TIPS TO BE A 'SUCCESSFUL' MOM
From a mom of 5
- •Put your blinders on and do NOT worry about what others are doing.
- •Pay attention to the little things. They're usually the big things to your child.
- •If it's important to your child make it important to you.
- •Your social life must come second. Period.
- •Assign your kids chores; they need to know how important they are to your household.
- •Every kid should have a job. Employers do not want a kid who has never worked or earned a paycheck.
- •Laugh. With them. And at yourself.