Movies I'm Compelled to Watch No Matter How Many Times I've Seen Them
What is it about certain movies that draws you in again and again, even if you know he dialogue by heart and see everything (including the plot holes)?
- •ClueTim Curry, Madeline Khan, and too zingers to keep track of.
- •Pulp FictionDat adrenaline shot, tho
- •ContactMaybe this is my equivalent of "I Believe."
- •The MatrixI want someone to bullet-time my snack preparations and couch hop I do when I notice this is on.
- •Star Wars (episode IV)RotJ is close, but I can still turn it off.
- •Star Trek IVBecause Humpback Whales and time travel.
- •AmelieIt might be the soundtrack
- •HeathersSo many great one-liners. Also, Winona and Christian at their very best.Suggested by @crh