STUFF I THOUGHT WAS COOL IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Mostly not cool now
- •Rolling backpacksScoliosis was a real threat in fourth grade
- •Transition LensesI also really wanted glasses in general. Damn my 20/20 vision
- •Running through the school hallways with my backpack onSo efficient, so suave, no chill
- •Kids who got a key to their houseWith great power comes great responsibility.
- •SnakesI thought everyone went outside to catch snakes after school?
- •RatsI've had five pet rats. It took me until high school to realize that this wasn't a great way to start conversations.