Already on li.st? Open in app.
As long as your body continues to produce it , why not find a use for it? Make your hair work for you!
- •It makes great gifts.Keep locks of your hair pre-cut and carry them on your person. You can give them away as you see fit to friends, family, even strangers! What a way to brighten a person's day!
- •SeasoningIf you cut it right, it looks like pepper. Doesn't taste the same, though. It actually tastes a lot like hair. See if others can tell!
- •FoodThere are so many great recipes that you can find online. Re-absorb the nutrients your hair took away from you originally.
Impress your friends with these fun facts about everyone's favorite spectral spooks.
- 1.Most ghosts are allergic to mayonnaise.Most, but not all. They generally know to avoid it.
- 2.More than half of all male ghosts are named "Larry."Surprise the ghost that's haunting you by saying, "Larry, cut it out!" Try it!
- 3.According to a recent poll, over seventy percent of ghosts support Donald Trump.The most common reason was that they remembered when America was great and want to make it great again.
We video game players are cut from a different cloth. Non-gamers just don't get it.
- •When you're playing video games and you have to use the bathroom.Nobody has time for that!
- •Those guys who just aren't as good as you at your favorite video game.You take comfort in the fact that those novices will never beat your high score.
- •When your mom tells you that you've been playing too many video games.Parents just don't get it.
Capitalize on the limits of your peers' vocabulary to appear smarter than you actually are. Some of these words are not even real, but it can be argued that none of these words have real definitions, anyway.
- •Slap in the faceYell, "Snap out of it!"
- •Screen the mail for condolence letters and throw them away.Nobody wants to be reminded of stuff like that.
- •Sleeping medicationGet your friend to consume them without knowing. We all want a chance to sleep on the news we receive. Sometimes someone else needs to give us that opportunity. Additionally, if you continue this for long enough, you and your friend will eventually be past dealing with the original problem.
- 1.When a you're in a spooky house and a skeleton pops out.Man, I really hate it when that happens.
- 2.Surprise birthday partiesYou know, I'm always thinking, "Damn, I can't believe everyone forgot about my birthday and has been avoiding me in general today." Then I go home to be alone with myself and remember that my birthday isn't for another three weeks.
- 3.An unexpected illnessSometimes these are fun, but usually they are a bummer
Some items to read about
- •PastaWhat would we do without pasta?
- •The Earth#1 travel destination. There are many who would probably agree with me.
- •MusicIt depends on who you ask, but personally I think it belongs on this list.