8 Surprising Things. #6 Will Surprise You
- 1.When a you're in a spooky house and a skeleton pops out.Man, I really hate it when that happens.
- 2.Surprise birthday partiesYou know, I'm always thinking, "Damn, I can't believe everyone forgot about my birthday and has been avoiding me in general today." Then I go home to be alone with myself and remember that my birthday isn't for another three weeks.
- 3.An unexpected illnessSometimes these are fun, but usually they are a bummer
- 4.ThanksgivingThey keep moving it around. Same for Easter and Valentine's Day. The reason might be to keep the turkeys uninformed to prevent them from organizing a pheasant rebellion.
- 5.Frank Ocean's new albumWow, what a surprise that was. I was not expecting that release at all, but I'm so grateful that it's out now.
- 6.When you see someone you haven't seen in a whileThis is only a surprise if you aren't planning for it.
- 7.Alarm clocksYou can never predict these things.
- 8.When you click on a link and it leads to a page you weren't expecting to visitI don't know why people make links like that. It doesn't feel good to be tricked by someone.