CHANUKAH IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY SO THIS IS A LIST OF THINGS TO GET YOU PREPARE AND IN THE SPIRIT
- •Get your menorah ready now. People weite about all kinds of things and I would love to see a picture of your menorah! I can make one of the lists where people add things right? I will learn how to do that so I can make a list and you can add your menorah
- •Give back to the community. For Chanukah I like to give to organizations of the Jewish community to celebrate. I like to give to hadassah. Have the children participate with a tzedakah box!
- •Give back to your family and yourself! This gma gives great gifts and she does not forget about herself! Ha! Get those gifts ready
- •Make sure you have enough gelt and dreidels for the kids that come over
- •Make sure you are ready for all of your food. For our big meal my family likes me to make a brisket and have too many latkes with both apple sauce and sour cream
- •Watch this incredible performance of these talented kids. The singer is such a cutie! Gma approved!!! Ha!! I am putting it in another part of the list under this
- •They are so good and so cute!