BEST AMERICAN PARKS THAT MOST PEOPLE SKIP ➕
Everyone knows about the Grand Canyon, Arches and Yosemite. Here are some lesser known parks that are worth a stop on your next road trip. (Please add suggestions, I'd love to hear about your favorite spots too)
- •Goblin Valley, UTThis is probably my favorite place in America. A giant valley full of these crazy rock formations called Hoodoos. No trails, just right.
- •Maroon Bells, COSuper dope
- •Mesa Verde, COWander through these amazing cliff dwellings from the ancestral Pueblo people.
- •Pictured Rocks, MIIf you ever make it up to Michigan's upper peninsula, you have to stop at this pristine beach on Lake Superior.
- •White Sands National Monument, NMGuess what color the sand is
- •Olympic National Park, WAThis one is fairly popular but still worth a mention.
- •AlaskaJust the whole state
- •Natural Bridges National Monument, UT3 cool and unique bridges you can hike to and under (and learn about how bridges are different than arches), plus it's a dark sky park and surrounding area, so you can see about 1 babillion stars and the Milky Way at night.Suggested by @sally
- •Canyonlands, Island in the Sky, UTBreathtaking views (name is very descriptive), outstanding and varied hikes.Suggested by @sally
- •Glacier National ParkWest Glacier, MTSuggested by @kylecmoore