THINGS I SAW LAST WEEK IN WASHINGTON STATE (W PICS)
Last week I was in the North Cascades on assignment with Outward Bound, a wilderness leadership school. I took an OB course as a student when I was 16 (voluntarily), it had a huge impact on my life. Later, they gave me my first job out of college. I never pass up an opportunity to help them out. Here are some of my favorite images from the shoot.
- •Bright green Diablo Lake
- •This dude just taking it all in
- •Probably the dopest campsite I've ever seenThey call it the Grandstand in the Methow Valley
- •This was the view from my tent
- •Ridiculous sunrise
- •A little rock climbing
- •Another angle of that same climbSee the guy waving on top?
- •Nice climb, bro!
- •Met these chill mountain goats
- •Kids being kids
- •Nice place for sea kayakingThis was in the San Juans, we were paddling from Lopez to Blind Island
- •Stars on stars
- •A not-so-gentle welcome back to civilization
- •Until next time