- •2.1.0 Downside: much harder to browse "Discover" for fun lists by people you're not acquainted with
- •2.1.0 Upside: easier stalking!
- •Oh, how interesting, @jennifergster, you certainly have a lot of time on your hands to like lists AND YET I NOTICE THAT MY LIST WITH THE PICTURES OF MY DOG REMAINS UNLIKED
- •You say you're a dog person so I guess my dog isn't good enough for you? Is it because he's a dachshund? Do his pathetically short legs repel you? Do you have a problem with disabled dogs?
- •He wants love like any other dog, Jennifer. He can't help being who he is. AND YET YOU WITHHOLD
- •Do you even have a soul at all, Jennifer? Do you? LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU JENNIFER
- •(and so forth)