America-Canada Best Friend Adventures
It's not a border, it's a hug.
- •America and Canada wear matching Halloween costumes every year; last year they were hoboes, and this year they will be pirates. Dressing up is fun when you do it with friends.
- •Mexico hurt America's feelings at the softball game; Canada spends time with America at the pizza party afterwards to cheer him up.
- •Canada: I lost my moose. America: I'm dropping everything to help you look, because I know your moose is important to you.
- •"Do you want a turn with this video game, America? All you have to do is eat the dots and run away from the ghosts!"
- •"What does that cloud look like to you, Canada?"
- •America walks up to Canada's door with two ice cream cones to share … and Canada was just walking out with two ice cream cones to share with America. They laughed and laughed.