Movies I Still Haven't Seen
I've seen a lot of movies, but not these. It's not a snobbery thing, I just haven't gotten around to them. Priorities, you know? Includes pictures and GIFs of the characters looking sad about the news. Inspired by @itsohlivia
- •The Sound of MusicMaybe the most shocking entry. I've been cinephile-shamed about this one before. And just look at how despondent Julie is.
- •The Best Years of Our LivesSupposed to be one of the greats. EDIT: I've seen it now! And yes, it is great.
- •West Side StoryNot a Jet all the way or even part of the way.
- •PattonSo unpatriotic.
- •Forrest GumpI never got around to it and I feel like the moment has passed now.
- •TitanicI've only seen the end. I do enjoy a good boat crash.
- •The Lord of the Rings trilogyI have this idea that I'm going to read the books first. My already large to-read pile snickers about how unlikely this is.
- •InceptionIf I were to do a list of overrated directors, Christopher Nolan would be at the top. Don't get me started.
- •Most non-Pixar Disney animated filmsDon't tell Mary Murphy. I did enjoy Frozen, though.
- •Any of the Harry Potter movies besides the firstAnd I bet they magicked up the place, too. Don't cry, flimsy waif, you're too famous to cry now.