Maybe I overdid it? 🎥 means I saw it in the theater. 🔄 means I've seen it before.
- •Love Story (1970)Sorry, but in my experience, love means nothing BUT having to say you're sorry.
- •The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974)TCM. I kinda got into an early seventies thing.
- •King Kong (1933) 🔄TCM. Is it just me or is this movie one big D/s fantasy? But hey whatever it's cool we're all friends here.
- •Zardoz (1974) 🔄TCM. There will always be one guy who's like, "oh, you gotta watch Zardoz, it has a floating stone head that spits out guns and Sean Connery wears thigh-high boots and a red loincloth." DON'T LISTEN. It's terrible.
- •Zabriskie Point (1970) 🔄This one, on the other hand, is famous for being bad and I really liked it.
- •The Enchanted Cottage (1945)TCM. Proof that I will watch pretty much anything on Turner Classic Movies if I'm in the right mood.
- •Sully (2016) 🎥
- •Logan's Run (1976)TCM. Starts out fun but then runs out of ideas and turns into a really bad camping trip with Peter Ustinov.
- •Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman (1958)TCM. Oh my god this was terrible. I mean really terrible. Worse than Zardoz. The rampage only lasted so long as for the giant lady to stroll across town and squeeze her douchey husband to death.
- •Goya' Ghosts (2006)A coworker insisted I watch this. It was odd, but I did kind of enjoy it in a melodrama-type way. Whenever I see Natalie Portman in a movie now, though, I want to hold her close and whisper, "Just stop, you're too good for this. Sit on a cloud and do nothing, that's all the world needs from you now."
- •Tremors (1990)Kinda embarrassing that Rhonda had to lose her pants but at least she had clean underwear on.
- •Don't Breathe (2016) 🎥Really good low-budget thriller. Detroit Gothic sort of thing. Also Jane Levy is pretty ha ha ha did I say that out loud shut up Joe.
- •Red River (1948) 🔄TCM. Montgomery Clift is so damn good.
- •My Man Godfrey (1936)TCM. Delightful.
- •A Star is Born (1937)TCM. I enjoyed it.
- •Rosemary's Baby (1968) 🎥 🔄In the theater. I've seen it lots of times before, but it was amazing (and chilling) to experience it on the big screen. What a great movie! So fucking good. "The year one! The year one!"
- •Night Train to Terror (1985)TCM. Sweet butterscotch biscuits! Totally worthy of its own list: Night Train to Terror!
- •Horror Express (1972) 🔄TCM. This movie terrified me as a kid; it had a thawed-out caveman in a crate that would stare at you with its one red eye and make your own eyes turn white and bleed and then you would die. However, watching it now as an adult I can see that it's pretty stinky.