Ten "Random" Photos from My Phone
These are not actually random at all but were painstakingly chosen to suggest randomness while still emphasizing my personal mystique.
- 1.Why would I take this lame picture? So mysterious!
- 2.It's not me. But who is it? Who???and what happened to the leaves
- 3.The plot thickens.
- 4.Is it the moors of Scotland? The plains of Mongolia? Another planet?? You want to know so bad.
- 5.What was it, even. It looks like someone loaded a shotgun with brisket and fired it at a plate.
- 6.Look at this sheep. LOOK AT IT.
- 7.A photo taken by accident in a Chinese restaurant. But which one? The mystery is eating you up from the inside but I'll never tell.
- 8.Bowling balls? On the lawn?? Up is down! Black is white!
- 9.Look how majestic. I walked right through it like a fancy little lord.
- 10.A trip to sunny Mexico? Oh, how I remember Juanita's fluttering sighs, her flashing eyes when she whispered "sí, señor" oh so sweetly.…certainly I wasn't just eating alone in a Mexican restaurant somewhere in Connecticut and wondering if the wall was photogenic enough for Instagram