Things I'll Do During My App-free Week
I'm thinking of unplugging from all apps for a week. Here's how I plan to pass the time.
- •Walk out to the mailbox every fifteen minutes.
- •Buy some pastels and start doing sketches of restaurant meals.
- •Hire a woman with a British accent to follow me around and call out navigational directions.
- •Break into friends' houses and look at their vacation photos.
- •Make up post-it notes with different numbers of stars from one to five, stick them on objects and people as I pass by.
- •Repeatedly cross a busy highway wearing various amusing costumes.
- •Accost strangers in parking lots, ask them what careers they'd pursue if money wasn't an option.