Top 10 Supportive Things Samwell Tarly's Father Could Have Said to Him
Fathers' Day is coming up, and it's not too late to build some bridges.
- •Your beard has filled in nicely, my son.
- •Thank you again for devoting your life to the Night's Watch. Your service honors us.
- •Please have some more bread. Your journey was long, and there is plenty for all.
- •What were the white walkers like? I'm so glad you're meeting new people.
- •Your son looks healthy and well-cared-for. That is a great accomplishment in our dangerous and unpredictable kingdom.
- •A career in academics is an excellent choice. Please feel free to make use of my personal library.
- •Would you like to borrow the family sword? It's no problem, really. Seriously, just take it whenever you want.
- •Your wildling whore is quiet and well-mannered. I will be honored to call her my daughter-in-law.
- •Black is a good color for you.
- •How about a game of catch?