ALOHA. THE MOVIE. PROS & CONS.
Pardon the snark, it's just my current mood. This will be the first of my lists to be removed when this thing goes public.
- •PRO: McAdamsNo one does rom like this Canadian treasure
- •CON: Bradley CooperSo he takes the subway and speaks French big whoop. I believe him more as an elephant than in this role for some reason.
- •PRO: Emma Stone & Bill Murray reuniteZombieland collabo was 💯
- •CON: Aloha is a horrendous titleJust try out this sentence - "I'm going to see the 9:20 showing of Aloha at the Arclight." Nope.
- •PRO: Cameron CroweSay Anything, say no more
- •CON: Cameron CroweLost some muster with me after his breakup Nancy Wilson, the soundtracks must suffer?!?!
- •PRO: Hawaii is beautiful
- •CON: Hawaiian shirts and strong choice sunglasses aboundAnd for sure people are gonna be wearing the Hawaiian shirts non-ironically ironically.
- •PRO: Jay Baruchel, Danny McBride, and Alec BaldwinIt HAS to be funny, right? Right??
- •CON: The trailerIsn't funny?
- •PRO: AMY PASCALIf it's bad or it tanks then Amy Pascal (via Sony leaks) was right all along! See, she was a scapegoat!!!
- •CON: Scott RudinI've confused myself with this whole pro & con thing but basically, I think this movie isn't going to be very good? Sorry Scott! #TeamHarvey #StockholmSyndrome
- •CON: Tagline"Sometimes you have to say goodbye before you can say hello." IT'S ALOHA, WE GET IT.Suggested by @hollis
- •CON: THERE ARE NO NON-WHITE PEOPLE IN A MOVIE with a Hawaiian name, set in Hawaii—a state in which some folks are actively trying to reinstate the Hawaiian government.Suggested by @lilydiamond