BACK IN THE DAY, MY THEN BOSS SAID:
- •You know those variety packs of mini cereal boxes? I want that, but only Special K.
- •You don't always have to say something funny.
- •I can see your underwear.(I was leaning over the couch to fix the phone).
- •Go back to where you came from.This was by the elevator bay, they meant my desk but for years I would tell this story and imagine my response as "you mean the womb?"
- •You don't have to run everywhere.This was after I almost ran them over, rounding the corner, in the hall.
- •You need to figure out how to spell Aleen Keshishian immediately.
- •You can ask one question a day.
- •If we don't finish all the Nobu, you can have it.
- •I walked by something with animals and kids, can you find it?