POP QUIZ HOTSHOT
Today I spent $2400 on something. It's definitely the biggest single charge I've ever had on my credit card. Here are some hints on what it was for.
- •I can't see it
- •I can't smell it
- •I can't taste it
- •I can't touch it
- •I might be able to recoup some of the $ back, TBD (fingers crossed!)
- •I need it because I am undisciplined
- •I need it because I moved to LA and have a 45 minute each way drive to work
- •I exclaimed "oh man I could buy SO many pairs of jeans with this money" (this isn't really a hint, it's just true).
- •It will be amortized over 16 weeks, more actually because of work travel
- •It involves changing clothes
- •While I was there, I got complimented on the sushi socks that @Ericka got for me
- •Only time will tell if it's worth it