SUSHI ON VENTURA RANKED
This is just my opinion but it's right
- •KazuDelicious and Omakase only unless you want judgment from the 1 waitress. You'll either see Clooney or it'll be empty. Both are the dream?
- •Katsu-YaThe OG Katsu-Ya. The food tastes better than the one in Brentwood.
- •AsaneboThe menu is overwhelming; it's like a binder full of women, but of Japanese food. It's v good but less adventurous so the fact that it's wildly expensive makes you feel worse about it.
- •KiwamiSure why not if all the other ones disappeared.
- •SugarfishSure why not if you want the set menu and all the food to arrive in 9 minutes total. Listen, Sugarfish is good and it serves a purpose and has a fun to-go box but if it's your favorite sushi in LA then this list ain't for you.
- •TeruAs @jennikonner says "it's like going to Paris and eating at McDonalds" and "this is where I take my kids when I'm not eating."
- •IrohaIt's open late !Suggested by @ruddybuddy
- •4 on 6Suggested by @EthanDawes