THE HOTELS I'VE STAYED AT IN LA IN 1 SENTENCE
Before I lived here I traveled to LA a lot for work.
- •Four SeasonsIf you need an eighth of blow, a. toothpick made of ivory, and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets, they'll get it for you.
- •L'ErmitageI was the bull in the China shop, the quiet of the lobby broken up by my 30 Rock ringtone.
- •The LondonTic Tac Toe in the room!
- •Casa del MarNautical themed rooms, if you like that sort of thing.
- •The MontageIf the Four Seasons + the Peninsula had a baby.
- •The ArgyleFormerly and afterly, the Sunset Tower; the guys in the front driveway are dicks.
- •The ViceroyTiny pool (yeah yeah I know, the ocean is right there).
- •The Standard DowntownThere was a giant styrofoam black foot "sculpture" in the middle of the room.
- •Hollywood RooseveltI repeatedly hit my shin on the side of the low bed AKA keeping Arnica gel in business, one day at a time.
- •The Chateau MarmontMy room was the size of a child's shoebox that you would bury that child's hamster in.
- •The ChamberlainStayed here in the days leading up to my move to LA, have no specific memories of it.
- •Hyatt Regency Century PlazaBecame best friends with Luis from Hertz Rental Car.
- •Ritz Carlton Marina Del ReyFirst (and last time?) I'll go to Marina Del Rey?
- •Reg Bev WilStayed here with my dad on a business trip - quoted Pretty Woman to him - it got awkward.
- •The PeninsulaMy sister and I would stay at my Nana's and my parents would stay here but I'm assuming one night of my childhood they let us stay over with them??