THE HOTELS I'VE STAYED AT IN LA IN 1 SENTENCE
Before I lived here I traveled to LA a lot for work.
- 1.Four SeasonsIf you need an eighth of blow, a. toothpick made of ivory, and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets, they'll get it for you.
- 2.L'ErmitageI was the bull in the China shop, the quiet of the lobby broken up by my 30 Rock ringtone.
- 3.The LondonTic Tac Toe in the room!
- 4.Casa del MarNautical themed rooms, if you like that sort of thing.
- 5.The MontageIf the Four Seasons + the Peninsula had a baby.
- 6.The ArgyleFormerly and afterly, the Sunset Tower; the guys in the front driveway are dicks.
- 7.The ViceroyTiny pool (yeah yeah I know, the ocean is right there).
- 8.The Standard DowntownThere was a giant styrofoam black foot "sculpture" in the middle of the room.
- 9.Hollywood RooseveltI repeatedly hit my shin on the side of the low bed AKA keeping Arnica gel in business, one day at a time.
- 10.The Chateau MarmontMy room was the size of a child's shoebox that you would bury that child's hamster in.
- 11.The ChamberlainStayed here in the days leading up to my move to LA, have no specific memories of it.
- 12.Hyatt Regency Century PlazaBecame best friends with Luis from Hertz Rental Car.
- 13.Ritz Carlton Marina Del ReyFirst (and last time?) I'll go to Marina Del Rey?
- 14.Reg Bev WilStayed here with my dad on a business trip - quoted Pretty Woman to him - it got awkward.
- 15.The PeninsulaMy sister and I would stay at my Nana's and my parents would stay here but I'm assuming one night of my childhood they let us stay over with them??