THE VERY FEW FOODS I DON'T LIKE
I will eat or drink literally anything else that exists. Unless I'm forgetting something.
- •Chilean seabass and cous cousConsistency issues. I do enjoy Israeli cous cous tho 🔯.
- •Corn off the cob and in saladsStay where you belong corn.
- •Shiso leafI'm really ashamed of this one but I can remove it from sushi with the swiftness and deftness of a magician.
- •ProsciuttoI'm also super ashamed about this one. It doesn't make sense! I will eat any other ham or pork or anything else close. I think I even like baloney better than prosciutto. I'm a broken person.
- •White meat turkeyPeople who prefer white meat are just on the planet for balance.
- •Raspberry sauce on chocolate cakeGet outta there raspberry sauce! The only time I want raspberry sauce is when I crush a raspberry in my own mouth.
- •Those candied chocolate covered orange slicesWhat the fuck. These might be the most offensive thing I've ever laid eyes on.
- •MarzipanI can't even really eat the filling of almond croissants because it's on the way to marzipan.
- •SoupClam chowder, butternut squash, and all Asian soups are the exception but I rarely if ever order soup. This has been called a NO-PINION by my friend Tom because it is so ridiculous. And yes I will eat chicken soup when I'm sick.