Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Our country needs to have a balanced budget. He was the chief architect the last time it was balanced.
- •We need to have a strong commander-in-chief. He served on the armed services committee for 18 years while in Congress.
- •Americans need jobs. Since becoming governor in Ohio, his administration has created nearly 350,000 private sector jobs.
America has a big economic problem and it’s called Washington. In his first 100 days as President, John Kasich will send Congress a comprehensive plan that creates the climate for job creation. Find out more at JohnKasich.com/ResultsNow
- •Balance the Budget and Keep it BalancedJohn Kasich will work with Congress to put Washington on the path to a balanced budget within eight years by reducing spending, reforming entitlements, and encouraging economic growth. To keep the budget balanced he will work with Congress and the states to enact a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution, and will keep it balanced by dismantling the big barrier holding our economy back: big government.
- •Cut Taxes & Make The Tax Code Simpler & FairerAmericans’ taxes are too high. They are a barrier to work, saving, growth and investment, and innovation and must be significantly reduced for individuals and businesses to spark growth. Let's cut individuals' taxes, cut business taxes, and fix the IRS.
- •Reduce Regulations and Bureaucratic Red TapeJohn Kasich will rein-in unelected agency bureaucrats whose regulations, red tape and enforcement decisions are often extreme and inconsistent with congressional intent. Together these abuses choke economic activity and to reverse them.