15 Thoughts I Have When I Run Into My Step Mother at Target
My parents got divorced when I was in elementary school. My father was a cheating bastard and an unsavory individual. Today I ran into his new wife at Target.
- 1.Why the fuck is this women talking to me?
- 2.Oh my god, it's my step mother.
- 3.I haven't seen her since like my Junior year of high school.That's like, a solid five years.
- 4.Why is she coming closer to me?I'm not going to hug you, or leap into your arms, you step monster.
- 5.She's still taking. I'm paralyzed.Say something, Madison.
- 6."Oh, hi?"Really, that's the best I have?
- 7.Why am I being polite to her?I assume it's cause I feel bad for her.
- 8.God, she married my biological father. He's a massive dick.He left two kids and a wife with no car, and $9. That's very tacky.
- 9.Ew, they have a child together, gross.I wonder what they'll tell the kid. "I met your mother when I was married to someone else, we got together anyways?" Classy.
- 10.Disengage, disengage"It was great to see you, have a good day." - I'm lying. It was not good to see you, and your dress is hideous.
- 11.That's it, walk to the check out Madison.Your real, and hot mother is politely calling you over. Is it wrong to be 21 years old and cling to your mothers legs?
- 12.Don't leave - they can't hurt you anymore.
- 13.You're a grown ass adult. Live your best life.
- 14.Proceed to drive home and throw up in your driveway.