Big Bear and Sleeping in the Back of My Car
- •Some friends and I decided to go camping in Big Bear, CA this week to celebrate the start of summer.
- •It's been positively freezing which is why I'm sleeping in the trunk of my two door Jeep Wrangler with my limbly legs folded as best as possible, instead of in a tent.
- •Other than that it's been great, we've hung out, played yard games, and ate a lot (shoutout to @philgaimon for the burger recs).
- •We attempted to hike - during which I forgot I was mildly asthmatic, I walked to Starbucks instead with Patrick (you may know him from my childhood list).
- •The lake was both surprisingly and unsurprisingly low. It made me want to take the quickest showers known to man and take part in weekly rain dances.
- •Overall, I'm bummed to be heading home, but excited to no longer smell like forest.