Things I've Missed Since Moving From NYC to San Diego
Back in December I packed up my tiny apartment in the city and moved back to California, these are the things that I miss almost daily.
- •Sunday's in Washington Square ParkThe best day for the park, the city is most alive.
- •Think CoffeeAka the best Chi, best vibes, purest aesthetics.
- •Walking to run errands.Trader Joes was down the street and around the corner, there was a Starbucks on the way.
- •Dressing professional and no one blinking an eye.I have been labeled a tiny professional by my friends & mostly look ridiculous in heels and a pencil skirt in a beach community.
- •Riding the subwayHaving a car is nice, but also restrictive.
- •My Chinese and Sushi PlaceThe Leeche Nut in Brooklyn, and the Sushi-to-Go in Chelsea.
- •132 Lounge - Brooklyn, NYPost-work vibes at my favorite sports bar. (Image from Yelp)