COFFEE IN HOLLYWOOD
Because you/me are addicts and we're not getting help anytime soon.
- •Stir CrazyFree Wifi, lots of power outlets, and bottomless coffee. Perfect place to camp out and write like the giant stereotype that you are. Also, a breakfast sandwich for $3.50. This place breaks the basic laws of economics.
- •JavistaTrendy as hell. Great date spot. All organic for whatever that's worth to you. The staff wears silly hats, but not intentionally silly hats.
- •Rise N GrindThis is the one place on Hollywood Blvd that isn't a complete garbage pile. They have the best cold brew I've had in LA. Their bathroom has a door code so you feel like James Bond every time you pee.
- •Bricks & SconesYou can sit outside and not get actively murdered by smog and sunlight.
- •Bourgeois PigOpen until 2am and comprised entirely of furniture pulled from opium dens. Squalor breeds creativity for me, so this is a go-to. Also, it's next to UCB, so it's legend at this point.