EXAMPLES I'M GOING TO OFFER MY HAIRSTYLIST NEXT TIME...
Every time I go in for a haircut, my stylist asks me what I'm looking for even though I want the same thing every visit. Maybe a little visual guidance will better communicate what I do and do not want.
- •This is how I look when I first walk in...
- •I'm often drawn to the 80's new wave, over the eye look.
- •I keep reading that the trend in men's hairstyles is adding length.
- •Maybe not so long, but permed a little for body and wave?
- •This summer heat makes me want to shave it all off.
- •But I'm always hesitant cuz it always looks awkward when it starts growing back.
- •I definitely do not want a Caesar cut, damn whatever the trendsetters say.
- •I think I'll go for something a bit more distinguished and appropriate for my mature years.