OBSERVATIONS MADE WHILE WAITING TO LEAVE LAS VEGAS
My flight is at 3pm, it's 1pm...time to people watch.
- •The official sound of this airport is Celine Dion and the rubbery percussion of flip-flops.
- •I was about to spend my last .50 cents at the slot machine but realized slots now only accept dollar bills. I officially gambled negative .25 cents after finding a quarter on the ground.
- •This is apparently where goatees go to retire.
- •Food options here on par with a 1990's mall. Twice fried foods with fried bits sprinkled on top. Guy Fieri and his goatee would love it here.
- •A never ending parade of regretful tattoos.
- •The amount of wheelchair bound gamblers here is disturbing.
- •The tram and walkways here are well designed and efficient. When your city revolves around herding people to gamble, efficiencies are maximized. Los Angeles needs more casinos.
- •A man wearing a fur coat just passed by. Mind you, it's over 100 degrees here today. Maybe he missed his flight to Siberia or a Short Dawg beauty pageant?
- •The one woman who is always cold - arms folded shivering - followed a few minutes later. I should have introduced her to Fur Fella.
- •People departing looking happier than those arriving.