SUPERFICIAL PLEASURES OF "MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION"
Movies are the best
- •Ving Rhames' hat collectionLuther wears a different, nearly identical hat in every scene. The hat is always at PRECISELY a fifteen-degree angle.
- •Rebecca Ferguson's faceIt's like a painting of a statue of Ingrid Bergman.
- •Tom Cruise spending the entirety of an extended chase sequence dressed like a recently divorced dad at Margaritaville.Self explanatory.
- •The way Alec Baldwin says "Hunt"There's a hard "T" at the end that made me cum every time he dispensed it.
- •The main villain never speaks above a whisperFACT: Whispering villains are always the best. (SEE ALSO: Eddie Redmayne in Jupiter Ascending)
- •All shots are blocked so as to make no one appear taller than Tom CruiseHe's always standing closer to the camera than anyone else in frame. It's fascinating.
- •... EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE SHOT WHERE THEY TOTALLY MAKE A JOKE OUT OF TOM CRUISE BEING SHORTI won't ruin it, but you'll know it when you see it.
- •It's called "MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION"What a delicious fucking title.