2015 Holiday Gift Guide
You cannot go wrong with these. Promise. ✌️
- •Stick and Poke Tattoo KitThe ultimate bonding experience.
- •Paris Review Interviews Box SetDuh.
- •Dr. Hauschka rose body oilWinter = dry skin. And wouldn't you like to smell like roses?
- •Thymes Frasier Fir diffuser
- •On Writing by Stephen KingNever enough copies.
- •Immediate Family by Sally MannImho the best portraits out there. Someday I hope to have some prints from this collection in my house.
- •Anything from leatherology.comThese guys have great leather products (I've had the same wallet for years with them, after my comme des garçons bit the dust, and it still looks great). Variety of colors and you can get your monogramming on like whoa.
- •Blue by Joni MitchellThis is only a bad gift if you are deaf.
- •Alpaca survival socksI will always recommend/receive these as gifts. TRUST ME.
- •A subscription or extra credits to audible.comAudible is my guy on the side. If that person you love has to suffer through a real commute, there is nothing better.
- •A fluffy af robePottery barn makes a great one. Make sure to monogram it like a boss.