Best Spots to Enjoy on the Oregon Coast!
Going for the holidays and looking for the coolest parks, restaurants, stores, etc. on the Oregon Coast! So excited!
- •Haystack Rock!
- •Tillamook Cheese Factory!
- •Cape LookoutIt's a nice spot for a decent hike that leads to coastal views. The forest itself is also pretty impressive (well, I'll add for clarity that I live in Los Angeles and am from Connecticut, and it's unlike anything I've seen before)Suggested by @linzamauve
- •The Crazy Norwegian Fish & Chips : Port Orford, OregonA must!Suggested by @emicita
- •Astoria! Creepy, haunted, Goonies!Suggested by @amydishes
- •Cape Kiwanda!Suggested by @abbymeysenburg
- •Griff's on the dock!Suggested by @RebeccaWK
- •Mo's Clam Chowder ;-)Suggested by @DebinHawaii
- •Blue Heron French Cheese CompanyRight down the road from the Tillamook Cheese Company and super tasty, plus they have a weird petting zoo that's kinda charming?Suggested by @CarolynH
- •A full coast day from South to North: Cape Kiwanda giant sand dune in the morning, the fish tacos at the Pelican Pub right near the dune for lunch, viewpoint at Arch Cape (short hike), grab coffee and see Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, and end up in Astoria for dinner at Clemente's followed by karaoke at the Labor Table Bar & Diner downtown 👍🏼Suggested by @communistcasino
- •Sea Lion Caves!Suggested by @mereditheby
- •Manzanita!Suggested by @arirakd
- •Depose Bay is fun. Right on the ocean with lots of little shops and delicious seafood at the Sea Hag!Suggested by @mereditheby
- •Cape Blanco Lighthouse - really cool cemetery and also nearby is the Hughes Historic HouseSuggested by @caitlinrdally
- •Oswald West State Park (otherwise known as Smuggler's Cove)About 2 hours from PDX and 15 minutes from Cannon Beach, you park alongside the highway, take a path through an enchanted forest and land in a beautiful cove surrounded by trees and glittering water. It's impossible to take a bad picture and fun to watch the surfers. So worth it!Suggested by @Molls2383
- •Hug Point! It's a cute little beach hidden away from all the hustle and bustle of Cannon BeachSuggested by @Strawbrey
- •Proposal rock - Neskowin!Suggested by @merypacifici