CrateJoy.com, or WTF
Guys I found a website where random folks can make and sell subscription boxes. Here are some gems you may or may not need in your life on a monthly basis.
- •I went deep on this one and it's exactly what you think it is.@joannfabrics a loyal customer, no doubt.
- •Mildly intrigued, not gonna lie.
- •YES THIS ONE GETS ME.
- •How do you know who I'll want to cosplay as? There best be Eggos and a buzzer in this box or I'll call it a FAIL.
- •Well I wanted a box of protein but it's ONLY FOR BROS.
- •This title... I can't.
- •I could buy this for myself for way cheaper but so appreciate the idea.
- •Ok I'm actually curious about this one...
- •Ugh stop.
- •The idea that that knife was bought in bulk gives me the heebie jeebies.
- •This is for testicle powder. I looked into it.
- •Not what I expected when I clicked through.
- •If this is birchbox, but for weed, this person will make millions.