Goals for 2015
Drink more water, exercise, save $, blah blah. Let's get to the realistic shit.
- •Go to Big Sur, and hike it at a leisurely pace. Miss nothing. That evening, have pizza and play battleship over beers.
- •Drive along the Pacific Northwest. Explore state parks. Be oppressed by fog.
- •Complete a piece of writing that has nothing to do with my 9-5. Sell it.
- •Discover more kayaking trails.
- •Stop comparing myself to other women. We're all snowflakes.
- •Settle into and explore LA more. Attempt to see some portion of what @bjnovak sees in it.
- •Try stand up paddle boarding.
- •Read some books outside of my normal tastes. Maybe try out some poetry.
- •Try and live more by the Winnie the Pooh motto of, "if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."Ignoring the double negative, obv. Stupid Thumper.