Good Shit Today
- •The smell of mint at the farmers market today was next level.I bought a bushel. Every time I walk into the kitchen I yell to the rooftops about how damn good it smells.
- •Enjoying our Sunday croissants beach side.
- •Celebrated being married to @dev for a year by not actually celebrating -- redefining how we as a family are going to engage with holidays.There were snuggles and waxing nostalgic, and a nice lunch of wine and cheese at home, but no presents. No stress. No expectations.
- •Had to work, but did it efficiently!
- •Listened to Dev sing, "You don't own me," while he was cooking. We flip those gender stereotypes in this house, boos.
- •The too hot afternoon was spent playing monopoly, watching West Wing and enjoying rosé, Brie and prosciutto.This is the sexiest thing I have ever photographed. If you want to turn me on, ➡️
- •Found a new hike in a familiar park!Fuck yeah, Topanga.
- •Not a bad day spent with my #1.