Good Things From This Week and a Half
Because it is important to remember them.
- •The canals were filled with mullet, swimming together in hoards.
- •Kayaking through the Buck Key kayak trails
- •Finishing the galley of @Becky 's new book, The Sunlit Night, and loving it. Coming out in July, folks!
- •Road tripping to see @laurensavoy and her fam.
- •My mother, @heidigross 's, very thoughtful birthday and Xmas presents.
- •The discovery of LED Xmas lights at my neighbor's house and then taking photos in front of them.In the middle of the night, sneaking around in the dark like a burglar.
- •Took some fun pictures with the great, new photojojo iPhone lenses @dev got me for XmasSee more on my Instagram: grosstastic
- •Getting a new 2015 planner, and writing in it
- •Discovered a new walking trail because of the @fats
- •Biking alone at night in the dark, down moonlit dirt roads canopied by silhouettes of palm trees. And the sky is filled with stars.
- •I learned about KERPLUNKING because it happened outside my bedroom window in the middle of the night and scared the shit out of me for an hour.