Good Things This Weekend
It's important to know which wolf to feed. (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this huffpo article: www.huffingtonpost.com/andrea-wachter/law-of-attraction_b_4292517.html )
- •Flaky croissants from Maison GiraudYou buy them while doing your farmers market shopping and suddenly you're transported into a Nancy Meyers film. Or a French countryside, depending.
- •For Valentine's Day, @dev made me planters made of redwood, and filled them with succulents.Locked. It. Down.
- •A random Valentine's Day hike led to Murphy's Ranch, a hike I super wanted to do, by total coincidence.The universe conspired to get me there, perhaps.
- •My pal @dctolli wrote his first episode of aired TV!
- •Valentine's evening was spent reading in bed. Just started The Alchemist and am liking it more than I expected."When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises." -Paulo Coelho