Having a Glorious Me Day
Hubs is out of town, so I've decided to make it a me day. No people, no chores, just a great big date with myself.
- •7.7 mile hike in the cool of the morning!19,304 steps! I'm a machine! This gif is vv accurate, btw.
- •Finished the audiobook, Brain MakerGood but dryyyyy. Has convinced me that good gut bacteria may be the key to everything.
- •Hung out with Mildred, the cat I'm watching for the weekend.She's finally come around to me after a solid 24 hrs of suspicion.
- •Had a splurge at SproutsI'm trying to learn about supplements, etc. Bought vitamin D and tumeric supplements! And frozen waffles! And biscuits! And quinoa pasta (because damn you Brain Maker and your villainizing of gluten). I have such a crush on Sprouts.
- •Watched The Great British Baking Show!Everyone has recommended this to me and everyone was right. What a damn delight. The writer of Brain Maker would be shaking his head at all this delicious looking gluten, and I'm into it.
- •Went to H&M and found, by sweet serendipity, the top I had wanted but was sold out, ON SALE.HOW???? Thx universe.
- •About to open a bottle of $6 rosé and start replaying the awesome Naughty Dog game, The Last of Us.Gonna feel some feels and kill some baddies. 🤘🤘🤘
- •Calling this day a WIN.