Jobs I'd Really Like to Do Other Than the One I'm Already Doing
Love this question! Writing this helped me figure out that all I want to do is live quietly and simply in pretty, isolated places with @dev.
- •Be Bill BrysonHe travels around the world, enjoying small towns and local vibes, then records it with tenderness and self-deprecating charm.
- •Mellow farmerNot a commercial farmer, just a self-sustaining farmer. With a chicken coop and a baller garden and some cows. And maybe I make my own hooch recreationally and throw clay and get really good at baking bread.
- •Audible.com spokespersonI love audible and I want all the free credits in the land. Enough said.
- •Be Sally Mann while she was making Immediate Portraits.Living in the woods raising creative, body-confident children while capturing beautiful, quiet moments on film? Yes please and thank you.
- •Lifestyle bloggerA super cozy, sweet, country living kind of blogger. Like a more outdoorsy Bleubird, who makes a delightful tablescape and has posts about which herbs are best for beginning gardeners.
- •Retired personThere's an obvious theme in the above gigs... I just want to read and write and garden and take photographs and fix up a house and drink pretty homemade cocktails every day, basically. @fats is living the dream.