My Favorite Amazon Purchases This Year, or How Listapp Helped Me Realize I'm an Adult 📦📦📦
Making this list was an eye opener. Adulthood has arrived. 💞 you, List App! 💖 you, Prime!
- •G&F kids leather work glovesI have small hands. Buying gloves is a real challenge, and I needed a pair that could handle rose thorns. THESE ARE MY EVERYTHING NOW. They also look like adult gloves, which I appreciate.
- •Tabor pruning shearsSmall or weak hands? These are the shit. Side note: it felt like a really adult moment to spend money on serious shears.
- •Sundown Naturals fiber gummiesThese taste SO good I got a three pack. Never enough fiber in your day!
- •Native shoes in JerichoI LOVE them and got them for like 20% off. Only place I could find that had Natives on sale.
- •Columbia men's wrangle MTN hatMy neck and face feel so protected from the sun! Big silly hats are the best. I'm a convert. Did I even think about sun protection in my 20s? No I did not, because I thought I was impervious to everything. But the sun takes no prisoners.
- •Black + Decker CHV1410L hand vacI think adulthood mandates having a vacuum you're excited about? This little guy is the shit. Easy to clean, bagless, adorable.
- •Sunhiker waist bagThis one is my second, because the first is so great I decided Dev needed one too.
- •Trump toilet paperStupidly expensive for toilet paper but I felt my step-sister would love this more than anything in this world. She did.
- •Outlet timerNothing feels so glamorous as having outdoor lights pop on magically at dusk.