Places I've Got to See in South America
I'm not going any time soon, but when I do go imma do it hard.
- •Salar de Uyuni, BoliviaThe world's largest salt flats. Like walking across a mirror.
- •Machu Picchu, PeruDuh.
- •Huacachina, PeruAn oasis in the middle of the Peruvian desert where you can snowboard down sand.
- •Torres del Paine, ChileApparently the dopest hiking park in South America.
- •Galápagos Islands, EcuadorFinches.
- •Amazon RiverOne day I'm going to spend too much money and take a river cruise through here.
- •Cerritos Negro, NicaraguaSandboarding on the black sand of an active volcano? Sure.
- •Perito Moreno Glacier, ArgentinaBecause GLACIERS.
- •Tikal, GuatemalaMayan ruins!
- •Monteverde Cloud Forest, Costa RicaFog and trees and clouds and suspended bridges and horses. YES.
- •Easter IslandGiant heads! Who doesn't love giant heads?Suggested by @mandi
- •Iguazu FallsWhere Argentina, Brazil & Paraguay intersect. Absolutely gorgeous. Stay at the Sheraton hotel on the Argentine side. It's the only hotel IN the park grounds. You can wake up and just walk out of the hotel room and see the falls. Or see them if you pay extra from your hotel room!Suggested by @eatthelove