Shows on My to Watch List
Suggestions (especially comedies) welcome! (I'm behind on some seminal shit -- see 7-10. Don't judge me!)
- 1.Black MirrorJust started. What a trip.
- 2.In the FleshCreated by one of the writers on the show I'm on right now. He's super smart and charming, can't see how this wouldn't be, too. Also, zombies!
- 3.Jane the VirginThis is to be viewed alone and not really discussed but worth watching.Suggested by @sophia
- 4.Nathan For YouI promise you'll never laugh out loud more.Suggested by @danaschwartz
- 5.The Fall
- 7.The Returned
- 8.Orphan Black
- 9.Breaking BadI know I'm sorry
- 10.Six Feet Under
- 11.The Wire
- 12.The Sopranos
- 13.The 100Because @garrett and a bunch of other equally suave tastemakers say it's worth trying.
- 15.Top of the LakeI'm on the fence about this one... Worth it?
- 16.Man Seeking WomanReally smart, really original, really funny take on modern dating starring Jay Baruschel and created by Simon Rich. Magical realism meets perfect contemporary observations. FX.Suggested by @bjnovak