Things at Which I Am Terrible
Or the things @dev has to put up with on the regular
- •Responding to texts or emailsIt's not that I'm ignoring you. It's that I want to not rush through my reply because I take you seriously and think you deserve a thoughtful response! And then I just forget.
- •Taking care of myselfIf left to my own devices, I would barely eat and then eat only pasta, pizza and indian food. I would never drink water, just diet coke, wine and bourbon. I would never move, just be in a Pinterest spiral with Arrested Development playing on loop in the background. #slothlife4life
- •Paying billsOpening mail with my name on it? No thank you.
- •Small talkI can't prove this one but I FEEL terrible at it. Who cares about the weather I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS.
- •Being opaque@dev and @laurensavoy will attest that I wear my emotions on my face more than should be physically possible. I am not aware it is happening. Just take comfort that if I am frowning at you I am probably just thinking about the idea of having to move or eat fruits.
- •Knowing how much money is in my checking accountIf I don't see it I don't have to deal with it.
- •Feeling confident without makeup onWithout makeup I feel like I look like a sickly, burnout waif with a sad story to tell who's learning how to make it on the streets the hard way.
- •ExercisingUgghhhh why I don't want to.