Things I'm Into This Week!
- •Hilarious and then heartbreaking and so fucking smart. #westworldpride
- •The used PS3 I picked up at Game Stop
- •And on my PS3, Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimI'm a 7th level wood elf, just FYI. But seriously this game is amazing and vast and it's basically like living inside Game of Thrones. I have lost HOURS just wandering through beautiful settings.
- •Watching @dev kick ass in Uncharted.I really like watching other people play video games. What can I say, mama loves seeing folk overcome obstacles.
- •Not having my town burn downMost of Topanga was evacuated from Saturday late afternoon until Sunday night. No homes were destroyed. Firefighters all deserve constant hugs.
- •The DuffIs this movie a silly teen comedy with a heartfelt speech at the end? Yes. Is it genuinely funny and endearing? Yes.
- •Kingsman: The Secret ServiceThis movie was delightful! So much better than I'd expected. Like, really 💯💯💯. I want those prosthetic sword feet in a genuine way.
- •The Cuckoo's Calling, by "Robert Galbraith" (aka JK Rowling)Straight forward, well done detective story that's cleansing my palate from a real audiobook disappointment I won't name.