What I Ate Today
MY FEELINGS, AMIRIGHT?
- •10am - Chocolate croissant from Maison GiraudA Sunday farmers' market ritual.
- •10am - A mini diet coke.An everyday pre-noon ritual.
- •1030am - A v healthy smoothie made by @devI think today's was spinach, banana, berries, fresh oj from the orange tree outside and some mango.
- •230pm - Chana masala and garlic naan.Post hike sustenance. Dev and I get loads of this pre-made, crazy healthy, microwave-friendly Indian from the farmers' market every week. It sustains us when cooking seems too daunting.
- •300pm - a bite of a good cookie, but that's it. I over-chana-ed and had no more room.I had a pooch that was so big I legit took a pregnancy test. But totes empty inside ya'll!
- •730pm - Brie, prosciutto, water crackers, curry cauliflower and beets roasted with rosemary that was picked from the garden out back. Plus a half bottle of red wine (Dev had the other half).Sunday HBO TV watching requires dope nibbles!